Redefine privacy technology
SMART GLASS, SMART PRIVACY
Smart glass, as its name suggests, is operated by a simple electrical switch, controlling the opacity of the glass from clear to translucent. Smart glass works on an electrical principle switching from frosted to clear when power is applied.
The switchable optical layer is factory-coated using UV light to any thickness of glass.
Smart Glass panels and windows offer a next generation alternative to blinds or privacy glass making it the ideal choice for commercial or residential installations.
It can easily be integrated into automation systems too, giving you even more control.
Smart glass also offers thermal, solar and sound insulation benefits, helping to keep rooms cool, comfortable and quiet. And it removes the need for fiddly, awkward privacy blinds or curtains.
Smart glass offers instant privacy at the flick of a switch!
- The Smart Film is being larminated onto glass uses a low-voltage electrical current to arrange liquid crystal molecules into pattern that makes glass transparent when turned power on. When being turned power off, the liquid crystal molecules revert to a random pattern, diffusing the light and causing the glass to become opaque.
- Green building with energy saving materials: can effectively reject up-to-70% of the total solar energy in the opaque state to save energy when transmitting light but not heat.
- Multimedia display window or glass panel with intelligent materials: user can switch arbitrarily between multimedia creative materials, transparent display windows, and TV screen modes.
- The glass combined with “Smart Film” is no longer a simple glass, but a new material of intelligence, green energy, privacy control, display application, security, and energy saving in real life.
- Safety and security operate off of ordinary AC Voltage (220VAC/110VAC), require very little power ( <6 watts per square meter ).
- Smart Glass categories are available:-
- Standard Clear Glass
- Hollow Glass
- Brilliant Color Glass
- Fire Proof Glass
- One-Way Glass
Technical Principles of Smart Glass
|Physical & Performance Parameter of PDLC SMART GLASS|
|Items||Operation Mode||PDLC Smart Glass (S-Glass)|
|Operation Status / Privacy Control||Positive Type||Opaque (Power Off)|
|Transparent (Power On)|
|S-Glass||picture||Clear Glass / Hollow Glass / Brilliant Color Glass / Fire Proof Glass / One-way Perspective Glass||✔|
|Glass Thickness||5 + 5 mm||✔|
|Total Thickness (included PDLC Film)||12.5 mm|
|Max. Width||1,200 OR 1,500 mm|
|Max. Length||3,000 mm|
|Working Temperature||Power On||-20 °C to 100 °C||✔|
|Life Span||Power On||> 100,000 Hours|
|Switching Time||Power On / Off||> 2 million times|
|Switching Speed||Power On to Off||6 ms|
|Power Off to On||2 ms|
|Display Application (Projection Screen||Power On / Off||Rear||✔|
|Optical Performance||Visible Light Transmittance||Power On||≥85%||✔|
|Parallel Light Transmittance||Power On||≥85%|
|Viewing Angle||Power On||>150° Degree|
|UV Blocking||Power On||≥83%|
|Infrared Blocking||Power On||≥55%|
|Sound Insulation||Power On/Off||≥35dB|
|Heat Resistance||Power On||≥20%|
|Electrical||Operating Voltage||Power On||AC48V + 5V (Volt)||✔|
|Power Off||0V (Volt)|
|Power Consumption||Power On||<5W /m²||✔|
|Frequency Rate||Power On||50Hz / 60Hz|
|Power Off||Power On||0.1 Ampere /m²|
|Power Converter||Input Voltage||AC220V / 110V – 50Hz / 60Hz|
|Output Voltage||AC48V – 50Hz||✔|
|Size||180 x 120 x 47 mm|
|Warranty Period||Manufacturer Defect||Production in Shanghai, China||2-years||✔|
We love new projects! Let's get started.
Our business scope includes broadcasting, interactive digital signage, defence, geo-intelligence, education, collaboration, product presentation and gaming.We believes that Multi-touch solutions will bring a new way of interactive among digital device and fingers & gestures.We're excited if you have new business ideas. Tell us and let us plan for you!